- March 12-15 - Moab Skinny Tire Festival - get a jump start on the 2016 season with up to 4 days of riding in Moab. This ride benefits cancer survivorship programs.
- April 23 - Front Runner Century - a non-competitive 62-mile ride to benefit those suffering with Crohn's Disease. There's no team sign-up but we do have several folks from C4C riding
- May 14 - Salt Lake Gran Fondo - tour the Salt Lake Valley, taking in views of the Great Salt Lake, the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountains and add in an optional challenge climb with King or Queen of the Mountain prizes for all those who reach the summit.
- May 21 - Ride with the Angels - a ride to benefit kids with special needs. Begins and ends in Copperton
- June 4 - Little Red Riding Hood - a ladies-only cycling event in Cache Valley June 6th. It's a huge party and it all benefits the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Lottery closes in January. Choose the team option when you sign up and choose C4C
- June 11 - Tour de Cure - ride to support those fighting diabetes. This year's Tour de Cure is hosted by Brigham City.
- June 18 - Huntsman 140 - a 140-mile ride to benefit the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Ride 140 miles from Delta to the HCI or choose lower-mileage SLC out-and-back options. Choose the team option when you sign up and choose C4C
- June 22-25 - MADEride - 4 days riding from Salt Lake to Rexburg to celebrate those who have "made" their fight against cancer. Ride for one or more days.
- June 25-26 - Bike MS - The biggest C4C event of the year! Join us for one or two days of awesome riding in Cache Valley all to raise money and awareness for MS. Choose the team option when you sign up and choose C4C
- July 15 - Antelope by Moonlight - A family-friendly, non-competitive bike ride at Antelope Island State Park, in the middle of Great Salt Lake. The 24-mile ride begins at 10 pm and is lit by the full moon.
- July 16 - GLMR - Utah's premier cycling event for mental illness - to raise awareness, honor those whose lives have been taken and help those currently affected to find help, hope, healing and happiness. Proceeds from the event go to NAMI Utah.
- August 6 - Hotter than Heck - Race around Utah Lake to benefit Team Kid Courage. Ride 35, 62, or 100 fully supported miles to help kids with disabilities enjoy sports and other recreational opportunities.
- August 27 - Summit Challenge - A fully supported road ride through the scenic mountains and valleys of Summit and Wasatch counties. Choose an 18, 52 or 102 mile course to fit your level of experience. Proceeds benefit the National Ability Center, a non-profit organization located in Park City, Utah with a mission of empowering individuals of all abilities by building self-esteem, confidence and lifetime skills through sport, recreation and educational programs.
- September 10 - LOTOJA - One of the nation’s premier amateur cycling race. A grueling test of one's physical and mental stamina. At 200+ miles, LoToJa is the longest one-day USAC-sanctioned bicycle race in the country.
- September 10 - To the Moon and Back Again - This is a charity ride for Rapha House. It is an non-profit organization that helps rescue children from trafficking and sexual exploitation. The century ride will go along the Duchesne River and then turn north to Moon Lake one of the most stunning lakes in the High Uintahs. The 80 mile ride will take you to the small comminity of Mt. Home and the 50 mile will take you into Duchesne.
- September 17 - Tour de Donut - 21 miles. Unlimited donuts. And 3 minutes' time deducted for each donut consumed. You know you don't want to miss this party and it all benefits the American Fork Rotary Club so all that gluttony is for a good cause!
- September 17 - Wonder Woman Ride - a ladies-only cycling event starting in Payson. A fantastic end to your season!
- September 17 - CF Cycle for Life - Fully supported, beautiful autumn ride with five route options, all to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- September 24 - Goldilocks - a women's ride through southern Utah County. Lots of choices in distance and always a good time.
- September 24 - Snowbird Hill Climb - a 10-mile course that ascends 3,500 vertical feet. A big ride you can do in honor of those we love on tough journeys
2016 Ride Calendar
Looking for a great ride to do with the C4C family? We've got a full lineup this year! And if you're interested in pulling a group together for a ride that's not on this list just leave a comment and we'll add it to the list.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment